Generate Collective (PEO) – A Joint Employment Solution With All The Benefits!
As a result of the challenges that the government’s Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme presented for contractors, recruitment agencies and umbrella companies, Generate identified the need for an alternative employment solution. Introducing Generate Collective (PEO) – a joint employment solution that offers simplicity, security, and benefits to both the agency and the contractor.
What Is Generate Collective?
Generate Collective (PEO) offers Joint Employment as an extension of the Fixed PAYE Rate model. Both the agency and Generate act as the employer and share employment duties. Responsibilities of each partner are agreed in a separate framework agreement. A typically appointed duties agreement allocates recruitment, right-to-work checks and payment rates to the agency and HR and payroll to the contractor management (Umbrella) company. Though not yet common practice in the UK, the PEO model is recognised by HMRC and is gradually increasing in popularity as an alternative to Umbrella.
How Does Generate Collective (PEO) Benefit Your Agency?
- Salary cost transfers between joint employers are not subject to VAT, reducing cash flow requirements and finance costs
- Minimise the risk of non-compliance
- Reduce administrative contractor care, HR, and payroll tasks and internal headcount
- Gain access to industry experts and receive personalised advice on employee HR and payroll legislation and regulations
How Does Generate Collective (PEO) Benefit Your Candidates?
- An extra layer of employment security through joint employment
- FREE CPD courses
- Access to thousands of high-street and online retailer discounts and offers
- Fixed PAYE rates
- Simplified employment chain
- Retain the flexibility of contract work, while maintaining the benefits of continued employment
Experience the Generate Difference
Tailored Service – We invest time in understanding your agency on an individual basis and tailor our services to your specific business and contractor needs.
Personal Advice & Support – You receive a dedicated business manager and account manager from day one. Each question, referral and request your business makes, is handled by your allocated team. This ensures businesses requirements and expectations are always met on time.
Compliant Pay – Partnering with Generate, you can rest assured all contractor payments are subject to PAYE and national insurance. Guaranteed 100% compliant. No supply chain risk for you or your client.
Contractor Perks – All our contractors receive an extensive benefits package that includes free CPD courses, hundreds of discounts to high street stores and workplace insurance.